Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Two reviews from our second guest blogger - Ella H.!


Flygirl by Sherri Smith: This book starts a mile up in the air and doesn't stop climbing (the main character is a pilot). I love really good books, and this one is one of my favorites. If you are tired of princesses and magic, but absolutely dislike non-fiction , try this. Sherri L. Smith does a fabulous job of writing realistic fiction set during World War II. This is definitely one of my recommendations.


The Maximum Ride Series: Hurry up, the train is leaving! Or should I say flight!? James Patterson is one of my favorite authors and his Maximum Ride series are at the top of my list. These are the kind of books you won't want to put down. This series is packed with adventure, suspense, risk taking and maybe some romance. Whenever I read a book in this series I always feel like I'm flying along with the characters (they have real wings!) Don't miss this adventure!



No comments:

Post a Comment